You can follow day-to-day me on my microblog. And check out my recently enjoyed 📚 books, 🎧 music, 📺 shows, and 🎥 movies.
You, too, can make a /now page. They’re pretty cool!
Updated March 2023. Old /now updates.
- Simplifying my Now page so that I’m more motivated to keep it updated
- Ice climbing as much as possible to level up my New York State Guide License
- Waging an internal war regarding having a blog and microblog, or if they should just be one thing
- Doing that annual thing where I read more books in January/February and then probably peter out (but hopefully not!)
- Posting more to Instagram (which gets imported into my microblog)
- Trying (still) to pare down my read/listen/watch-later queues and taking a hard look at what I can sustainably consume while also creating
- Attempting a 30-day minimalism challenge
- Sponsoring Gluon’s Discover page
- The new Wavelength app, recommended by John Gruber. I’m not sold yet, but I can see the value of a private, group chat app infused with AI.
Cooling Down On
- BeReal. Didn’t have enough people I knew on it, and also always seemed to miss the notifications